Posted on Nov. 14, 2016
Einstein Bros. Bagels is seeking:
Hungry for a Job? Just plain hungry? Tired of smelling like grease and missing dinner with the family? Want to be the hero of every party and your family? Do you think you’re awesome? Do you want to be part of a fun, passionate, and quirky team? If so, we’re looking for You!
Let us feed your paycheck and you… and get you home in time for supper!
It’s Bagels!! At Einstein Bros. Bagels not only do we focus on serving up fresh baked bagels and fresh brewed coffee, but we make sure to do so with a warm, friendly smile! Simply put, we want to create a community location that is equally loved by our loyal customers and superstar team members (YOU!)
Perks of joining the team:
• Starting wage of $8.50-$11/hr
• Flexible hours so you can be with your own family!
• Be treated like family – just ask about our Einstein Cares Program! – nonprofit organization dedicated to providing financial assistance to team members in the wake of a natural disaster or other catastrophic event.
• Development opportunities for growth and advancement with mentor ship conducted by passionate leaders – ask about our Tuition Reimbursement opportunities!
• Hard work should be noticed and recognized! Einstein has a rewards and recognition program where you can earn badges, bragging rights, and even points to purchase fun (and functional) stuff!
• Training programs that will give you the skills that will make you a commodity throughout your career!
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits from as low as $45 per pay period - Family Coverage also available at reduced cost!
• Very Generous Friends and family discounts make you the life of every party where you can be the hero or your family breakfast table and the life of every party. Or use it during the Holidays! Everyone likes Bagels while they are hurrying everywhere to get ready!
• Great Hours of Operation – No Late Nights--Home for Dinner
• No grills, fryers, or grease
• No grumpy bagel faces here! Your smile is your magic ticket to joining the team!
• Provide excellent customer service to our guests, creating ongoing relationships with regulars
• Prep, take, and prepare orders throughout the day
• Maintain the look and feel of a well-run store by helping with cleaning, stocking, organizing, etc.
• Help to create a motivating and learning environment for all members of the team!
• Must be able to work some early mornings but we close by 5:00 pm everyday so you always have your evenings free!
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Must have reliable transportation to at least one of our EIGHT Kansas City locations
Don’t just sit at home counting the poppy seeds on one of our delicious bagels – Apply NOW and count them - and the $$ you will make in the YUMMIEST job ever!