at Bags, Inc.
Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Bags Inc. is the Baggage Service Office provider for a major airline carrier at the Orlando International Airport. This commercial airline provides passenger and cargo transportation throughout North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia and Australia.
The Baggage Service Representative will interact with airline passengers in a courteous, efficient, friendly and professional manner:
• Processing delayed, damaged and pilfered baggage claims in a timely manner and pursuant to company policy at Baggage Service Offices
• Ensuring all baggage file information is complete and accurate in the computerized baggage tracking system, updating the file when applicable
• Amending existing files with baggage status in a timely manner and pursuant to company policy
• Close baggage claim files that have been resolved in a timely manner and pursuant to company policy
• Process all baggage tasks in the Task Manager Workflow
• Forward on-hand bags, including processing unclaimed bags and forwarding to Central Baggage Resolution Office in accordance with prescribed timelines
• Arrange baggage delivery with baggage service delivery providers
• Assist customers with damaged and pilfered bags, lost and found and loss and/or delay of assistive devices
• Process baggage refunds and interim expenses
• Understand and manage work based on DOT guidelines, limits to liability, Contract of Carriage and company policy
• Additional related duties as deemed operationally necessary by baggage service supplier or airline