Posted on Apr. 14, 2017
Bags Inc. is looking for Baggage Service Office Lead in the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The Baggage Service Office provides immediate assistance to customers whose baggage is mishandled by tracing and reuniting customers with their belongings. The BSO Lead will work in the BSO office at the airport to manage Baggage Service Representatives and ensure they are effectively working with customers to assist them with their delayed, damaged or pilfered baggage. The BSO Lead must be empathetic and helpful to customers who have been separated from their belongings and must be resourceful when searching for valuable items or assisting a customer replace his/her damaged items.
Bags Inc. is the Baggage Service Office provider for a major airline carrier at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. This commercial airline provides passenger and cargo transportation throughout North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia and Australia.
• Supervise Baggage Service Representatives
• Provide First Class Service to guests, clients, and employees
• Supervise policies and procedures for Priority Parcel Service packages
• Supervise the Lost & Found/Left on Board items process for the airline at the Baggage Service Office
• Be knowledgeable of all aspects of the operation and continually ensure that operational goals are being met
• Provide employee feedback and promote a positive work environment that fosters teamwork
• Airline industry experience preferred
• BSO experience preferred
• 2 to 3 years of customer service experience
• Minimum 2 years management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
Our ideal candidate has similar work experience and is customer service oriented with the ability to multi-task. As a leading service provider, we commonly introduce cutting edge technologies into the organization, which drives the need for challenge seekers interested in mastering new skills. In addition, we often work in team environments where strong organizational and communication skills lead to success.
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume today, and thank you for your interest in Bags, Inc. !