Posted on May. 17, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
AirServ has open positions at DIA!
• Advancement Opportunities!
• Full Time, Part Time, Permanent & Seasonal Schedules
Responsible for assisting airline passengers by verifying government issued identification, issuing passenger baggage tags and moving such tagged baggage to the client conveyor belt system.
• Meet and greet airline customers in a positive and friendly manner.
• Move stanchions for optimal line queue management.
• Verify government issued photo identification and/or authorization to ensure only authorized access to the concourse.
• Issue customer baggage tags and place tags on checked baggage.
• Move tagged baggage to client conveyor belt system.
• Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures by the Company, by our Clients and by regulatory authorities. Employee must also adhere to all hazardous materials handling requirements.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
* Job duties may be modified at any time.
• Must Pass a Drug Test and a Background Check
• Tipped and Non-tipped positions available
Apply in person, Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM
(Fill out the 'Quick Apply' to receive address)