Posted on Nov. 21, 2017
Are you a problem solver? Have you worked hard to build your automotive experience, education and industry knowledge? You’ve passed the tests, now it is time to put those skills to work! At we offer the most competitive development program in the industry designed with one thing in mind…YOU! Whether it’s the opportunity to work with the widest variety of vehicles.
CALL JIM BOYD FOR APPOINTMENT CLICK APPLY FOR PHONE NUMBER
Qualifications• A High School Diploma or GED
• At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
• You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Responsibilities• Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
• Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintain an organized and neat bay.
• Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.