Posted on Oct. 27, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
$16.00– $27.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Tired of doing oil changes and changing tires all day ?? Come and work for Crown Automotive Group, Pinellas County, FL!
Crown Automotive Group is looking for Professional Technicians. There is no need for Dealership experience WE WILL PROVIDE TRAINING for certifications and professional development throughout your career at Crown.
Crown Automotive Group is offering up to $27.00 per hour and up to a $5000.00 sign-on bonus for those who are qualified.
There are openings for full-time and part-time employment. We offer a flexible scheduling Monday through Saturday.
The Crown Automotive Group is a family-owned dealership group comprised of 34 brands and 21 rooftops, headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, with locations in Tallahassee, FL (Capital Tallahassee); Chattanooga and Cleveland, TN; and Dublin, OH.
Crown provides an excellent environment in which to progress your career in the Automotive Industry!
The advancement opportunities with Crown are limitless and we offer a structured career path designed for Automotive Technicians / Auto Mechanics / Service Technicians.
If you are committed to providing top-quality automotive service and interested in becoming part of the Crown family, we want to talk to you today!
Below is a partial list of what we offer:
• Flexible 4, 5 and 6 day work week schedules available
• Sign-on bonuses available to those who qualify
• Competitive pay
• Monthly CSI bonus in select franchises
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• 401k w/ company match
• The stability of an established company
• Lots of work with an expanding customer base
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
• Paid factory training and certifications
• Tuition reimbursement
• Opportunities to serve your community
Education requirementsEducation requirements vary specifically by Level, listed below.
Experience requirementsSpecifically, by Level, we are ALSO always looking for the following:
• 1-2 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience to succeed in this position
• At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
• 5 ACE certifications are preferred for this position
• 5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem- solving and repair experience as you mentor and teach Teammates while discussing problems with customers
• You will also need strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
• 8 ASE certifications are required.
QualificationsSpecific qualifications for the Automotive Service Technician position include:
• Commitment to be the best automotive service technician in the business!
• Devotion to your work as a career
• Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Manufacturer or ASE certifications, a plus
• Automotive technical school graduate, a plus
• Automotive service technician experience
Responsibilities• Mechanical diagnosis
• Problem-solving and repair
SkillsSkills needed vary specifically by Level, listed above.
Work hoursBuild a rewarding winning career with the Crown Automotive Group. Apply now!
Click 'Apply Now' to be directed to our online application.
***You must fill out the online application to be considered for this position.***
Thank you for your interest in Crown!