Posted on May. 5, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE DETAILER
Experience preferred but not required!
Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles. Conforms to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and time allowances.
Looking for an energetic and multi-tasking Automotive Detailer to:
• Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
• Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface.
• Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
• Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
• Applies revitalizes and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot and stain-resistant chemicals.
• Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
• Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's recommendations.
• Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation. Notates necessary repairs on repair order and returns to dispatch.
• Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces. Uses touch-up paint, dyes, and other appropriate materials.
• Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
• Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
• Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
• Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
• Checks company’s designated human resource site bi-weekly and completes required training.
• Complies with federal and company regulations regarding the collection, storage and disposal of customers personal, non-public information as designated by the Federal Trade Commission guidelines.
MARGINAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Attends departmental meetings as necessary.
Excellent Benefits Package.
Complete "Quick Apply" form, attach resume, and select "Apply Now".