at Gator Ford
Posted on Sep. 16, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Immediate Opening for Automotive Sales Position with Gator Ford!
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Sales people of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply including automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, and Internet sales.
Gator Ford in Seffner, Florida, is proud to be an automotive leader in the Tampa Bay area. We are located between Brandon, Florida and Plant City, Florida in Hillsborough county. Gator Ford is locally owned and operated by lifelong residents of the Tampa Bay area and the revenues realized from our operations are put back into the Tampa Bay economy.
Your job will be to sell cars and build long-lasting relationships with customers that result in repeat business. You have the opportunity to sell new or used cars. The more you sell, the more you EARN!
Car sales consultant duties and responsibilities:
- Help customers along sales process by assessing their preferences and explaining the features, advantages, and benefits of their preferred cars
- Arrange for the vehicle presentation and demonstration
- Maintain contact with the clients and potential clients to generate additional leads
- Follow established processes and procedures to insure a smooth flow of the sales transaction
Candidates should be able to:
- Set and meet goals
- Work together as a team player
- Follow a set schedule
- Ensure proper documentation processes and legal transfer of the vehicle to the customer's name
Car sales consultant skills and specifications:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Superior sales and marketing acumen
- Sound and deep knowledge and enthusiasm about the features of different kinds of vehicles
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain a relationship with the customers
Car sales consultant education and qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attend sales training as required
- Basic computer skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Available evenings and weekends
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver's license
Please click "Apply Now" and submit your resume today!!!