Posted on Jan. 11, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Crown Automotive is in need of Automotive Porters/Valets for its busy and GROWING service departments.
*Resumes MUST INCLUDE name, physical address, phone and email address to be considered.*
This can be MORE than 'just a job', it can be a milestone on your career path!
If you believe there is a "Better Way To Work" and would like to be a part of our world class team, click to apply now.
Experience requirements• Ability to operate both standard and automatic vehicles
Qualifications• Successful applicants must be able to able to pass pre-employment background checks such as (but not limited to) reference checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug testing.
• Successful applicants must hold a current, valid driver license and have a clean driving record
• Successful applicants must be able to verify their eligibility to work in the USA
Skills• Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time
• Ability to stand, walk, and climb in and out of vehicles for extended periods of time
• Ability to perform the required duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• Ability to interact with a range of people including customers, service advisors, technicians, service managers, parts associates, parts managers, sales associates, and sales managers to name a few
• Friendly and outgoing manner
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Strong work ethic
• Strong attention to detail
Work hours• Ability to work a predictable and consistent work schedule as determined by management and business needs, which may regularly involve weekend days.
Crown Automotive Group, is a family-owned dealership group comprised of 34 award-winning franchises under 21 rooftops. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, we also have dealership groupings in Tallahassee, Florida; Chattanooga and Cleveland, Tennessee; and Dublin, Ohio.
We consistently provide our customers with the best value and customer service, and we need exceptional people to join our team.
The opportunities for career advancement at Crown are truly limitless. We prefer to promote from within!
Many members of our staff have been with us for 10, 20, even 25 years or longer.
Here's some of what we offer:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• 401K w/ company match
• The stability of an established company
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
• Opportunities to serve your community
Thank you for your interest in Crown!