Posted on Apr. 24, 2017
Automotive Master Technicians
10 Years Experience Automotive
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for a talented Automotive Technician!
Automotive Technicians are the heart of any service department! As an expert Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you should be able to effectively and efficiently perform routine maintenance items, identify the cause of breakdowns, and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Automotive Technicians in our service departments benefit from a clean, safe, state-of-the-art environment in which to work in. The work is challenging, but we offer extensive training and certifications at no cost to you.
There are many benefits of being on our team: no cost technical training, hands on experience, certifications in many different technical areas from one of the Nation's largest national brands, and a team oriented work environment!
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
• Diagnose and repair automotive systems including: engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
• Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
• Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
What We Offer:
Ongoing training and field support- We offer extensive industry training and career growth opportunities!
Daytime work hours (Monday- Friday) No weekends!!
Paid time off
To Apply online, Call, or Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Select phone option to access phone number or select employer email to email employer directly.