Posted on Sep. 7, 2016
DEKRA is the largest safety testing and inspecting company in the world. 23 million vehicles have been inspected by DEKRA annually. As part of DEKRA’s continued growth we are seeking full-time employees searching for a long- term career in the emissions and safety industry.
We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages with the additional value of knowing your efforts are contributing to a safer world. If you have automotive experience and are looking for a fun and great place to work with great opportunities, please join our team!
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preform state specific tests and inspections according to local regulations and the DEKRA standard.
• Deliver all serves and address all customers with exceptional customer service
• Preform product sales and services
• Preform other duties as assigned to support business needs
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times, adhering to the DEKRA standard
• The position may require lifting up to 50 pounds and standing for long periods of time
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience working on or with automobiles
• 1-2 years automotive retail experience
• Certification to perform state specific safety test and inspections
• Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications