Posted on Jul. 28, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
NOV Ameron Pole Products is a leading manufacturer of Steel Tapered Poles used in the nation’s infrastructure of power distribution and transportation requirements.
We currently have an immediate opening at our Tulsa location for an Automation Programmer.
This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager with oversight and focus on controls and logic of automated manufacturing equipment. The right candidate will be able to proficiently troubleshoot, repair, and improve system constraints, as well as, work closely with maintenance technicians on daily operations and upkeep of equipment.
***Interested? Apply today! You may submit resume Attn: Plant Manager via fax, email or mail. You will be redirected to our email address for immediate apply and our Tulsa mailing address and fax number:
Required Experience: The successful candidate must have:
• 2 plus years programming experience in an automated manufacturing facility
• Thorough understanding of Beckhoff programming and Allen Bradley controls software
• Electrical controls installation, troubleshooting, and repair
• Basic mechanical troubleshooting and repair
• Can read and interpret electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical Drawings.
• Background in hydraulics is preferred
• Experience in equipment condition based monitoring networks a plus
• Oracle EAM module experience a plus
Includes continual standing, walking, lifting, twisting with periodic bending, climbing, stooping, crawling and crouching. Working conditions may consist of loud noise, exposure to heat, fumes, and bright light.
• 2-year formal education in PLC controls, Engineering, or related Technical education, or equivalent OJT experience
• Thorough understanding of Beckhoff programming and Allen Bradley controls
• Experience in 6S and LSS preferred
We offer competitive salary dependent upon exp. and education, medical & dental insurance, holiday pay & 401k. Must be HS grad or possess GED. Drug screening and background check is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer