Posted on Oct. 19, 2016
AAA Hoosier Motor Club is hiring Full-Time Auto Travel Counselors in Indianapolis.
This is a customer service position, with a retail sales component.
You will be promoting our products and services, and performing customer service duties for AAA Hoosier Motor Club members, while meeting the highest quality standards.
* Handle financial transactions.
* Promote, sell and process club Memberships, hotel/motel/car Reservations, Travel Products, AAA Box Office Tickets, AAA Travel Store products, Marketing promotions, and other products and services.
* Counsel members on travel plans
* Utilize POS (point of sale) system on all transactions
* Make telephone calls to obtain membership renewal
* Commute to any service center or the Communication Center and provide coverage
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below briefly describe the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Valid U.S. driver's license
• Ability to interact and communicate with members/guests/co-workers/management.
• Ability to work as a team member to accomplish pre-determined goals.
• Ability to travel independently throughout the building to access information. This may include climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• Basic keyboarding/computer skills with the ability to operate office machines (typewriter, copy machine, computer, calculator, multi-phone line, FAX machine)
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Compensation: Base pay plus commission opportunities.