Posted on Feb. 2, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
In your role as Auto Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring a world-class customer experience by:
• Facilitating face-to-face interactions with our guests
• Evaluating customer needs
• Advising our customers on their automotive needs based on manufacturer recommendations
• Contributing to a fun team atmosphere
• Performing automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers.
• Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
Our benefits include:
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans
• Unique promotional program that results in 98% of our Service Center Managers being promoted from hourly service center positions
• Tuition reimbursement *
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
• Flexible work schedule
• No late evenings
To qualify for the Auto Technician position, you should:
• Be friendly and willing to work as part of a great team devoted to the customer
• Be willing to learn
• Be able and willing to lift up to 50 pounds
• Have full mobility and be able to work with your hands above your head
• Be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Be able to climb stairs
We offer a wealth of benefits and growth opportunities, including 270+ hours of comprehensive on-the-job training designed to provide you with all the skills and knowledge you’ll need to succeed in your career at VIOC.
At Valvoline Instant Oil Change, we provide an award-winning training program to get you up-to-speed and on your way! We don’t require that you have previous automotive experience, but we do require that you have a desire to learn and grow in an environment that provides numerous promotional opportunities. It’s time to put your career back in your hands! Come join us as we build the world’s leading engine and automotive preventive maintenance company by bringing Hands on Expertise and an unwavering commitment to acquiring, developing, and protecting the best talent in the world!
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.