Posted on Jan. 5, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
401k / Retirement Plan, Health Insurance, Paid holidays, Paid personal time, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance
Now hiring Auto Lease Control Specialist
The Lease Control Specialist is a back office work position supporting our client’s end of lease process for autos.
Unlike a call center where you would be talking to different customers all day, the back office work will be routine and repetitive.
Therefore, we are looking for someone with the following skills:
• Be efficient. The employee will need to manage these transactions in a work queue. Each employee will be measured on how quickly the transactions are completed. That means every employee needs to be aware of the work queue, know what systems to access, what to look for, and do all of that efficiently.
• Have a general understanding of leasing/ loans/financing. That will help establish a point of reference for the type of work.
• Math skills for determining lease dates etc.
• Type 25-30 wpm
The position pays $11 an hour and we offer paid training, paid holiday, paid time off, a full suite of health benefits, a 401K match, employee referral bonuses, and a business casual dress code.
The hours of operation are Monday-Thursday 8:00am-9:00pm and Friday from 8am-5pm. Every employee is required to work at least one evening a week.
Central Credit Services, a subsidiary of Radius Global Solutions is currently hiring Auto Lease Control Specialists at our Jacksonville, FL location. This position can be FT or PT and scheduling is flexible, we can work around your school hours.
• Ensure efficient and accurate processing of Inventory Controlled managed vehicles
• Coordinate the timely transportation of vehicles to auction, as needed
• Process all auction/customer/dealer proceeds/Security Deposit Refunds
• Handle application of sale funds to termed accounts and close out account accurately
• Prepare grounding termination, transportation and purchase reports for Inventory Control
• Review accounts to determine if they are eligible to be termed
• Follow up on accounts to determine if it has reached eligibility status
• Manually enter grounding information provided by the dealer or auction
• Submit request to apply funds, if appropriate
• Complete request that may include terming the account or movement of funds
• Prepare, send, and system processing of matured lease extension agreement
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
• Proven track record of success in a fast paced, high volume processing environment is preferred
• Strong oral and written communications skills are required
• Ability to work independently and multi task are required
• Knowledge of Windows environment and Microsoft Office products is required
• Proficiency in keyboarding skills required (must be able to type 25-30 wpm)
• Previous phone work experience preferred but not required
• Attendance and Punctuality are essential for this position
About Central Credit Services:
As a full-service accounts receivable management firm, Central Credit Services’ (CCS) mission since 1987 has remained simple and steadfast: To find and keep the very best people and give them an environment that breeds and demands success. We accomplish our mission by understanding then addressing our clients’ and collection associates’ needs.
Stability and quality results like this are uncommon in our high-turnover industry, but CCS offers you a unique formula for success. While most in our industry focus solely on new hire training, CCS continuously reinvests in existing employees through skill enhancement trainings, career progression opportunities, industry-leading salary and benefit packages coupled with exciting bonus opportunities and other long-term growth incentives.
Education requirementsHigh School diploma or equivalent
QualificationsPrevious clerical experience and or the ability to quickly learn new processes
Be efficient. The employee will need to manage these transactions in a work queue. Each employee will be measured on how quickly the transactions are completed. That means every employee needs to be aware of the work queue, know what systems to access, what to look for, and do all of that efficiently.
Have a general understanding of leasing/ loans/financing. That will help establish a point of reference for the type of work.
Math skills for determining lease dates etc.
Type 25-30 wpm
Work hoursThe hours of operation are Monday-Thursday 8:00am-9:00pm and Friday from 8am-5pm. Every employee is required to work at least one evening a week.