Posted on May. 13, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
Immediate Openings in South Broward / North Miami!
$45,000 per year to START!
Want to work with one of the nation's fastest growing auto insurers?
Not looking for a desk job?
At GEICO, our Auto Damage Insurance Adjusters are the primary ambassadors of our renowned customer service and deliver on GEICO's promise "to be there".
Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn the ins and outs of automobile damage to prepare you to directly assist our customers after accidents or other disasters. We'll equip you with the latest technology and all the tools you'll need to be successful. Our auto damage claims adjusters provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis by working in local drive-in locations, GEICO Auto Repair Xpress shops and the field.
The starting salary for this position is $45,000 per year.
• Many adjusters are promoted within 6-12 months, increasing their salary to $47,729 per year
• The salary increase is contingent on successfully completing training and meeting performance standards after training
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Ability to attend an extensive 12-week training program that includes 4 weeks in Ashburn, VA
• Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills, and mechanical aptitude
• Good customer service skills
• Must be able to work flexible schedules and independently
• Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
• Good driving record
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
• 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Associate assistance program
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
• Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
• Associate clubs and sports teams
• Volunteer opportunities
• GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
PLEASE CLICK TO APPLY AND FINISH THE APPLICATION PROCESS SO A RECRUITER CAN CONTACT YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW!
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.