Posted on May. 20, 2017
The primary purpose of this position is to identify, analyze and improve quality, to ensure delivery of SLA quality metrics per our client contract. This includes but is not limited to auditing, creating provides quality review and individual feedback for the further development of each employee. Must be able to work well with a variety of individuals and be able to resolve issues professionally. This individual is a leader who interfaces with various operations management personnel.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Ability to document quality and training results.
* Ability to develop individual feedback plans.
* Ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
* Must have effective coaching skills.
* Ability to implement effective process improvements
* Ability to effectively use MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint