Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Transcom is hiring full-time Work At Home Technical Support Customer Service Agents who have the ability work a variety of shifts!
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION YOU MUST COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION FIRST (click on 'Apply Now' to be redirected)
You don't have to reside in the city of Houston to be considered for this position.
Ideal candidates will be tech-savvy and possess an expanded level of troubleshooting technique and have the ability to provide excellent customer service and technical support to one of our renowned clients.
The position is full-time with benefit enrollment options.
Candidates should be available to work evenings, weekends, split shifts and holidays.
New hires are paid a competitive hourly wage regardless of call volume.
Transcom offers a paid training program via means of a virtual classroom in your home.
• Experience with products or computer based personal content management applications
• User-level knowledge of computer technology, personal computer or other devices.
• Ability to identify and describe the function of major hardware computer components.
• Experience with Mac OS X or Windows, web browsing, Email, various software applications and common files.
• Ability to install and remove applications.
• Previous call center experience
• Great customer service and are courteous, friendly and have a professional manner.
• Able to listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy.
• Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies.
• Strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
• Sufficient skills in understanding training material in both written and verbal format.
• Have the ability to multitask.
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations.
• Complete schedule flexibility, including overnight schedules, weekends, holidays and split shifts.
• Strong attendance record
• HS Diploma or equivalent.
This position requires that you have:
• Internet access via DSL or cable modem (Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used) with the minimum download speed of 7 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 1000 Mbps
• A dedicated analog phone line to use for this position (must be an Analog land line; not VoIP or digital)
• Quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibility may include caring for a family member).
• Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and employment verification.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION YOU MUST COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION FIRST!
To apply for this exciting career complete click on 'Apply Now' to send you to the online application.