Posted on Nov. 10, 2017
Windham Professionals, Inc. is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider. Learn more about our current openings and where we're hiring by visiting www.windhampros.com/careers . We offer excellent service to our clients and great opportunities for our employees.
The Associate VoIP System Administrator is an entry level position responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure for Telephony systems and OS's. This individual works under the direction of more senior system administrators for OS and with Vendors for Telephony Systems. The primary responsibility is to ensure that call routing, operational requirements in regard to telephony platforms, system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures are maintained and perform according to Windham Professionals (WPI) high standards.
This individual is accountable for the following systems: LiveVox, Asterisk, Linux and Windows systems that support WPI Telephony infrastructure. The position is responsible for assisting the installation, configuration, and administration of call routing, dialer plans, Voice Talent and virtual infrastructures. The position will include supporting end users with operational issues involving their phones and voice applications, administration of user accounts, interfacing with Business Units to understand and resolve issues with their voice and reporting systems.
Implements, configures, and supports Microsoft Office suite of applications (Skype and communications), Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Windows server and other windows based applications including all patching of systems is a desirable skill. and service pack levels.
Here is what we are looking for in you:
- Design, install and configure servers, operating systems and application software.
- Administer and support core telephony technologies.
- Data Management: Assure system backups are successful and performed and call recordings are secure.
- Issue Resolution: Troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves server and application problems.
- Assist other System Administrators as needed.
- Researches, analyzes and recommend implementation of solutions to rectify any application deficiencies or to enhance application performance.
- Capacity Planning: Analyzes utilization, throughput, and system interdependencies.
- Assure environment remains compliant with Windham Security Support Plan.
- Certified networking professional is an advantage
- Microsoft Certification preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and other Microsoft technologies.
- 1-2 years' experience administering VoIP / Cisco / Skype for business .
- Strong aptitude/skills in communication, presentation, and information technology.
- Demonstrated successful client interaction skills.
- Competency with the operational aspects of MPLS and VoIP technologies.
- Mix of consulting and operational experience.
- Understanding of best practices related to troubleshooting and documentation.
- Windows 2012 & 2016 and Linux Server Administration
- 1-2 years' experience applying OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis.
- 1-2 years' experience performing tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- 1-2 years' experience performing regular system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- 1-2 years' experience performing regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- 1-2 years' creating, changing and deleting user account per prescribed company policies.
- 1-2 years' repairing and recovering from hardware or software failures.
- Working knowledge of networking and network technologies.
- Knowledge of ITIL service management framework.
- Perform after hours, weekend services as needed.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Stellar attention to detail, ability to take direction and carefully adhere to instructions.
- Experience in managing multiple processes/projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates understanding of relevant terminology, such as: threat, vulnerability, risk, asset, exposure, safeguards, etc.
- Demonstrates fundamental understanding of risk, IT and security controls, compliance, authentication, accountability, data security, disaster recovery and contingency planning.
- Ability to articulate technical processes, both oral and written, to different audiences and varying levels of complexity.
- Demonstrates understanding of regulatory and compliance terminology, such as: NIST, SANS, CISSP, COBIT, PCI, ISO, etc.
- Interpersonal / relationship building skills with technical and business personnel.
- Experience with documentation tools e.g., MS Visio, SharePoint, or like applications.
- Ability to manage work to fixed deadlines and concisely report on work progress.
Here's what you can expect from us:
A fun and exciting environment where creativity, achievement, and mutual respect are recognized
An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated
A focus on ease, simplicity and wellness with our online Live Health
Competitive compensation package to include sales commission
A place where we help our employees make their dreams come true - check out one of our cool initiatives
We encourage an active lifestyle with an annual fitness membership reimbursement option
Awesome company events for you and your family
Employee driven charitable and community outreach
Fun, team-focused work environment where appreciation and recognition are key
If you are looking to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, growth oriented environment, consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class business services organization.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.