at Circle K
Posted on Sep. 9, 2016
Circle K is currently accepting applications/resumes for Assistant Store Manager positions. We offer and promote growth and advancement opportunities within the Company and also offer a great benefit package. For more additional information concerning the Assistant Store Manager position, please reply to this ad.
The Assistant Manager serves as a direct support person for Store Manager. He/she is fully trained in all areas of store operations. The Assistant manager position was developed to ensure that policies, and procedures, especially those relating to customer service and daily store operations, are adhered to in the store manager’s absence. Improve customer service by staffing the stores with trained, quality individuals during hours when the store manager is not in the store. The Assistant Manager supports the company goals by focusing on personal/professional accountability, customer service and work efficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
In addition to all store associate job requirements, the Assistant Manager must meet the following requirements.
• Experience in retail sales preferred
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Reliable transportation to and from the store
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English
• Ability to assist to supervise, train and perform all duties of customer service associate and assistant manager
• Ability to work varying and non-traditional shifts within a store whose hours of operation could be 24/7. Work schedules may vary as to the days of the week and /or hours of the day based on business need
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions pertaining to all policies and procedures of store operations
• Assist store manager to recruit, interview, select, train and retain positive, enthusiastic employees, ensuring excellent customer service
• Develop, manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the store is clean, adequately stocked, organized and well- maintained based on established Company standards
• Schedule (in absence of store manager) employees within Company guidelines to maximize customer service, sales and maintain store image
• Assist to develop, coach employees and utilize the progressive documented discipline procedures to encourage promotional, professional and developmental opportunities
• Ensure a safe workplace, train and ensure compliance on safety/food safety procedures and promote safety awareness
• Assist in monitoring workplace environment to assure legal and regulatory compliance
• Follow and ensure compliance with Company loss prevention and safety procedures including but not limited to, following the Company’s ‘Five-Minute Incident Notification Rule,’ wearing of protective gear for safety purposes, among others
• Ensure store cleanliness by conducting store walks and following up with employees to address concerns and counsel as necessary
Job duties may change with or without notice
BENEFITS: Insurance options, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, employee saving plan, QTR bonus plan, paid vacation, plus more.