Posted on Oct. 11, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Welcome to Gordon Food Service Store, the retail division of Gordon Food Service, where we offer the best schedule in retail with a Work/Life Balance second to none! We are now in need of an Assistant Store Manager. You will experience the fast pace of retail in an environment that lets you balance your life and foster development for future growth. Come help us champion a “Customer is King” environment and see why we set the bar for customer satisfaction in the retail industry!
As an Assistant Store Manager you are the right-hand to the Store Manager! You'll become well trained to cover all aspects of Store Operations, Achieve Key Performance, and Financial Objectives, as well as Directional and Performance Planning. Overall, we are looking for someone who takes pride in being a great merchant, a passionate leader, and committed to making sure every customer experience is better than the last!
Education requirements• High School Diploma / Equivalent
Experience requirements• Two (2) or more years of retail management experience
• Grocery retail experience preferred
Qualifications• You must be 18 years of age or older
• Successfully pass our hair drug screen , driving record and criminal background check requirements
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record per GFS policy
Work hours• Store Hours: Monday to Saturday 7AM - 8PM and Sunday 8am-6pm
• Holidays Off
• We are CLOSED on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day, and Easter
• Advancement - we have several leaders that began as Sales Associates!
• Comprehensive Benefits Package after 30 days
• Employee Discounts - 10% off your purchases!
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us! Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.