Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
As Darob Medical Waste Services continues to grow we are currently looking for an Assistant Plant Manager to join our team. The position will include supporting our current managers with the day to day operations
Darob is looking for a Assistant Plant Supervisor to supervise the safe and efficient handling and processing of regulated medical waste. Ensures the plant consistently meets regulatory and safety compliance measures and operates in a productive and profitable manner.
EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS!
Paid Vacation, Attendance Bonuses, Uniforms Provided, Great Pay, Health Insurance, Great pay, Opportunity for advancement
• Assists in training and developing an effective and efficient staff
•Administers all Company policies and procedures, communicates to staff, interprets, as necessary, and ensures compliance
• Assists in monitoring employees and ensures employees are performing their functions safely and productively and meeting company expectations
•Assists in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, either internally or externally
•Assists in Initiating actions to assure timely resolution of identified hazards or unsafe conditions or practices
• Some overtime and occasional weekend work required
• Salary based on experience
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• 2 or more years related experience or training in a plant or manufacturing environment, demonstrating strong communication skills and tact
•1 or more years of experience managing others
• Must have reliable transportation
• A consistent work history
• Box truck experience
• Roll off experience preferred
• Forklift experience
• Boiler & high pressure vessels
• Demonstrates knowledge of Hazardous Materials and OSHA Regulations
• Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the duties/responsibilities of Plant Workers in order to provide operational and work direction accordingly
• Demonstrates general knowledge of roll-off truck processes may be preferred in specific locations, as required
Veterans are encouraged to apply! Proud to supporter of veterans!
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached your resume to apply and select “Apply Now!”
2. OR, fill out “Quick Apply” Form select “Apply Now!”, then select to apply in person to access employer address.