at Speedway LLC
Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Assistant Manager Trainee
Do you want to become a big part of the reason why customers continually return to Speedway?
Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will be part of the leadership team?
Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service?
Do you have the following experience or ability:
have you supervised, hired or trained employees?
have you been tasked with leading customer service efforts?
have you been responsible for solving customer/employee conflicts or problems?
have you been responsible for opening/closing your store or managing cash receipts/bank deposits?
do you have 1 to 2 uninterrupted years experience as an assistant manager or shift leader?
As a valued Assistant Manager (Co-Manager) & Team Lead (Shift Leader Trainee) with the Speedway Team you’ll witness first-hand why Speedway has the best customers and employees around!
What Speedway brings:
• A focus and dedication to your success! We guarantee our employees receive proper training to ensure excellent customer service is provided to our customers on every visit.
• Speedway has a strong promote from within philosophy and promoted more employees in 2016 than ever before!
• Full-time hours and valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
• Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
• Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
• Paid vacation
• Weekly paychecks and holiday pay
• Monthly bonus potential
• Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
• Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees
• Assist in training and coaching employees on all policies and procedures
• Ability to learn how to order products, conduct pricing surveys, and perform banking duties
• Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
• Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
• Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity
• Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock
• Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs
• Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
• A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence in order to conduct area pricing surveys and a high school diploma/GED or college degree
• The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
The career advancement potential from this position is limitless! If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience as an assistant manager, team lead, or key holder we would love the opportunity to talk with you!
Work here Now! #WeAreSpeedway
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.