Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
If you enjoy guiding, leading a team and overseeing customer services and operations, we would like you to consider our Management Career Path with Heartland Automotive.
Multiple openings available for Assistant Manager positions throughout our Austin area stores! .... Seeking motivated individuals who are looking for job advancement and career growth for our national team!
In addition to oil changes, Jiffy Lube Automotive Services in Heartland range from filter changes and transmission services, to serpentine belt replacement and battery maintenance and replacement.
What we offer: Full-time career growth employment opportunity with comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation. You can earn 25 ACE credits with our paid training program! Plus flexible schedules, mobile/internet discounts, oil change/service discounts and job advancement opportunities! Hourly Pay Rate: $10-15 per hour
The Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring optimal team performance and capability, as well as keeping Teammates training up-to-date and ensuring that all technical certifications are maintained. This position provides the day-to-day leadership, coaching and development necessary to support an exceptional guest experience.
Other Assistant Manager duties include:
• Take initiative by working with the General Manager to increase sales, improve store profitability and reduce controllable expenses
• Understand how our business works and be an expert on all Jiffy Lube products and services
• Establish routines and processes to ensure that automotive services are performed in accordance with Jiffy Lube’s standards
• Ensure that Teammates are meeting all safety, productivity, training, quality and guest service requirements and that facilities and work areas are safe, clean and fully operational
• Provide an exceptional guest experience
• Assist guests with their questions and needs, either in person or via telephone
• Leads team huddles and store meetings
• Management/Supervisor/Team Lead: 1 year (retail/sales arena is ideal)
• Automotive industry knowledge/experience
• Ability to explain technical diagnosis and needed repair to non-technical individuals
Required License or Certification:
• Driver's License
Heartland Automotive is an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer.
Complete Quick Apply to submit your resume and to connect with our area recruiter!