Posted on Apr. 18, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Bring your military leadership skills and hands on experiences and explore a new Career Path with Heartland Automotive / Jiffy Lube! We would like you to consider our Management Career Path and Training Program!
Seeking motivated individuals who are looking for job advancement and career growth for our national team! Multiple openings available for Assistant Manager and Assistant General Manager positions throughout Washington (Bellevue, Kirkland, Kenmore, Kent, Federal Way, Renton)!
In addition to oil changes, Jiffy Lube Automotive Services in Heartland range from filter changes and transmission services, to serpentine belt replacement and battery maintenance and replacement.
The Assistant General Manager position is very multi-functional. This is a very hands-on position and you will be working in one of our shops alongside other managers and team members insuring that shop operations are moving along smoothly.
In addition to being in charge of the store in the absence of the General Manager, the Assistant GM sets an example as a leader, focusing on the career development of teammates, and provides consistent guidance and direction.
Summary of Assistant GM duties include:
• Face-to-face interaction with guests, including resolving issues
• Take the initiative to increase sales, improve store profitability and reduce controllable expenses
• Gain the "hands on" automotive services knowledge and capabilities through our award winning training program
• As part of the store leadership team, lead team huddles and store meetings
• Guide teammates
• Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
• Management/Supervisor/Team Lead: 1 year
• Automotive industry experience is a plus, not required (we provide the necessary training!)
Required License or Certification:
• Driver's License
What we offer: Full-time career growth employment opportunity. We provide comprehensive health benefits and paid training. You can earn 25 hours of college credit with our paid training program! And some of our extra employee benefits include mobile/internet discounts and oil change/service discounts!
Heartland Automotive is an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer.
Learn more about our Management Career Path! Our positions range from Lube Technician, Customer Service Advisor, Lead Customer Service Advisor, Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager, General Manager, District Manager, Regional VP.
Complete Quick Apply to submit your resume and connect with our area recruiter for immediate consideration!