Posted on Mar. 20, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Jiffy Lube is looking for motivated individuals to join our national team... There is tremendous management career growth opportunities in this role!
Our rapid growth has created multiple openings for Assistant GMs in our IL/WI area stores!
In addition to oil changes, Jiffy Lube Automotive Services in Heartland range from filter changes and transmission services, to serpentine belt replacement and battery maintenance and replacement.
If you enjoy guiding, leading a team and overseeing customer services and operations, we would like you to consider our Management Career Path with Heartland Automotive.
Compensation: $10-15 per hour Plus Benefits Package
What we offer:
• Continuing Education/Paid Training
• Paid Vacation
• Mobile/Internet discounts
• Oil Change/Service Discounts
• Job Advancement
The Assistant General Manager position is multi-functional. This is a hands-on management position.
The Assistant General Manager is a leader, focusing on the career development of teammates, providing consistent guidance and direction. When the General Manager is gone, you’re in charge of the store.
Assistant General Manager duties also include:
• Face-to-face interaction with guests, including resolving issues
• Take the initiative to increase sales, improve store profitability and reduce controllable expenses
• As part of the store leadership team, lead team huddles and store meetings
• Manage store inventory and product ordering and receiving
• Mentor all store-level Teammates
• Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
• Management/Supervisor/Team Lead: 1 year (retail/sales is ideal)
• Automotive industry experience is a plus, not required (we provide the necessary training!)
Required License or Certification:
• Driver's License
Heartland Automotive is an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer.
Complete Quick Apply to submit your resume and to connect with our area recruiter!