Posted on Apr. 20, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
We are seeking motivated individuals who are looking for job advancement and career growth for our national team!
We are interviewing candidates this week to be considered for our Assistant GM positions for our Las Vegas area stores!
If you enjoy guiding, leading a team and overseeing customer services and operations, we would like you to consider our Management Career Path with Heartland Automotive.
What we offer:
• Continuing Education
• Mobile/Internet discounts
• Oil Change/Service Discounts
• Job Advancement
$10 - $13 hourly with benefits and full time hours
In addition to oil changes, Jiffy Lube Automotive Services in Heartland range from filter changes and transmission services, to serpentine belt replacement and battery maintenance and replacement.
The Assistant General Manager/Assistant Manager position is multi-functional. This is a hands-on management position.
The Assistant General Manager is a leader, focusing on the career development of teammates, providing consistent guidance and direction. When the General Manager is gone, you’re in charge of the store.
Assistant General Manager duties also include:
• Face-to-face interaction with guests, including resolving issues
• Take the initiative to increase sales, improve store profitability and reduce controllable expenses
• As part of the store leadership team, lead team huddles and store meetings
• Manage store inventory and product ordering and receiving
• Mentor all store-level Teammates
• Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
• Management/Supervisor/Team Lead: 1 year (retail/sales is ideal)
• Automotive industry experience is a plus, not required (we provide the necessary training!)
• Must be able to motivate and inspire Teammates
• Must be physically capable to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, air conditioner service machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic office equipment
Required License or Certification:
• Driver's License
Heartland Automotive is an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer.
Complete Quick Apply to submit your resume and to connect with our area recruiter!