Posted on Sep. 14, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Cedar Creek Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU A RESULTS-ORIENTED LEADER WITH SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE AND THE ABILITY TO MOTIVATE OTHERS? ARE YOU A RN WHO IS COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative and dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility currently looking for a dynamic REGISTERED NURSE / RN to join the management team as our ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING. The Assistant Director of Nursing is responsible for assisting our Director of Nursing in planning and directing the functions of the nursing department in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING:
* Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc. as necessary
* Ensure that direct nursing care be provided by a licensed nurse, a CNA, and/or a nurse aide trainee qualified to perform the procedure
* Review nurses' notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect the resident's response to the care, and that such care is provided in accordance with the resident's wishes
* Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled
* Provide direct nursing care as necessary
* Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties on a rotating basis or as needed.
* Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training classes
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* State licensed RN
* Five (5) years of healthcare experience including prior experience as a successful Director of Nursing / DON
* Extensive knowledge of state survey process for Long Term Care
* This position requires travel between the campuses
* Must be an effective communicator and team builder
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-