Posted on Oct. 4, 2016
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Flexible schedule
Establishing and controlling equipment condition to satisfy customer, quality and production specifications.
• Organizing, directing and managing equipment projects satisfying production/service requirement in a cost-efficient manner.
• Maintaining employee safety and morale by creating safe and efficient working environments and complying with all safety matters as required by OSHA.
• Maintains departmental budget.
• Managing facility-wide, cross-functional maintenance improvement projects.
• Through direct report, managing the equipment and machineries in order to maintain smooth workflow.
• Develops and trains all staff in the procedures of lock out/Tag out, Fire Safety and confined space Entry.
• Executes a continuous improvement approach to ensure year-over-year productivity improvements are realized.
• Develops relationship with all parts vendors and local repair and service vendors.
• Develops and vigorously maintains a plant wide preventive maintenance schedule for all building, process equipment and plant utilities.
• Work with local regulatory agencies to assure compliance with all wastewater and emissions met.
• Performs other services and duties, as delegated and serves on a variety of facility committees as required.
• Maintains engineering department staffing levels to provide optimal performance.
• Establishes daily work assignments, and directs flow of same to completion.
• Reviews all completed work orders, and inspects completed work as needed to ensure accuracy and quality.
• Assist all department heads in handling any unusual maintenance related guest complaints.
• Ensures completion to standards of all required preventive maintenance operations.
• Assists engineering in diagnosis of problems related to equipment malfunction.
• Coordinate all training programs for department personnel.
• Provides supervision/support to all engineering department staff on a daily basis.
• Ensures maintenance shop adherence to cleanliness and safety standards.
• Attends all required hotel meetings to keep abreast of in-house activities, promotions and events; maintain communication with other departments within the hotel.
• Assist Director of engineering in monitoring energy consumption, maintaining equipment and supply inventories.
• Assists Engineering Director in communicating maintenance request needs to engineers staff.
• Assists Director of engineering on the preparation of ADA /OSHA compliance checklist.
• Assists communicating maintenance request needs to engineers as needed.
• Administers; tool control procedures, credit card control.
• Works with security department with regards to all repairs and maintenance of electronic/hard key locking systems to insure secure nature of all materials, supplies and information.
• Performs periodic inspections of all property assets to ensure maintenance to standard.
• Interview, selects, trains, appraises, coaches, counsels and disciplines departmental personnel according to Loews standards.
• Follow new hire training and ongoing educational program in accordance with hotel policy.
• Develops and approves all departmental schedules.
• Establishes and ensures adherence to all department and Loews Hotels guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Review/maintains daily payroll report/records maintaining labor cost within established budgetary guidelines.
• Evaluates individuals employee performance, determines areas in need of improvement or requirements for advancements, establishes goals, objectives and training needs required to achieve same.
• Maintains open communications with all hotel departments to ensure smooth operations and guest satisfaction.
• Other duties as assigned.