Posted on May. 18, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Villages at Historic SilverCrest
Responsibilities ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED CHEF WHO INSPIRES OTHERS, HAS A PASSION FOR SERVING OTHERS AND A KNOWLEDGE OF FOOD SERVICE, AND IS DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living facility with an exciting opening for an ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF DINING SERVICES / ASSISTANT CHEF.
The responsibilities of our Assistant Director of Dining Services will include, but are not limited to :
- Assisting the Director of Dining services in leading quality dining programs that will enhance the meal experience at our health care campus
- Ensuring that the dining programs at our health care campuses meet federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations
- Ensuring that the food service operation is maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner
- We are seeking candidates with Chef experience in fine dining establishments. Experience in a long term care and knowledge of the regulations governing long term care facilities is also highly preferred.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Must have experience as a Chef in a fine dining establishment
* Experience in a hospitality or long-term care setting is a plus
* Prior supervisory/management experience preferred
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.