Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Job Title: Assistant Career Counselor II
Job Category: Sales
Location: Tamarac, Florida
Level/Salary Range: $15-$17 per hour plus bonus opportunity Position Type: Full Time
Gold Coast Schools is Florida largest school for individuals starting careers in Real Estate, Insurance, Construction and many more industries. Established in 1970, Gold Coast Schools offers all of the courses needed to get and maintain a professional license through both classroom-based education at our 5 South Florida campuses, as well as through online courses.
Our company has been successful because of our dedicated staff that is focused on providing students with a superior customer experience at all times.
For more information visit our website: www.goldcoastschools.com
Assistant Career Counselors are often the first contact our company has with both returning and future students. Being a successful Assistant Career Counselor involves having strong sales and customer service skills, in addition to excellent communication skills and a willingness to help students register for classes. A background in outbound sales and telemarketing is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
• Outbound telemarketing experience
• Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook Email, Excel)
• Motivated and friendly
• Able to retain information about various programs
• Strong sales and customer service skills. Ability to make between 150-200 outbound calls per day.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Hourly compensation commensurate with experience and bonus
• Benefits package available