Posted on Sep. 2, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Prairie Lakes Health Campus
Responsibilities We are an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility with a position available for an ASSISTANT NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR. Our Assistant Administrator will assist the Executive Director to oversee all daily operations at our state of the art Health Campus. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR:
* Ensure compliance with current regulations
* Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent department directors, supervisors and other personnel
* In the absence of the Executive Director, assume administrative authority, responsibility and accountability of directing the activities and programs of the health campus
* Ensure that the building and grounds are maintained in good repair
* Ensure that all residents receive care in a manner and in an environment that maintains or enhances their quality of life without abridging the safety and rights of other residents
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Bachelor's degree
* State Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
* Strong leader and team builder and an effective communicator with a positive and outgoing personality
* Must love the elderly!
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-