Posted on Sep. 1, 2017
Neovia is the global, integrated logistics service provider on a new path, creating value chain solutions that are focused on the customer’s business performance. Today, Neovia simplifies the complexity of logistics for businesses across six continents, leveraging and expanding on the expertise developed through our origins as Caterpillar Logistics. Our solutions are state of the art, designed and implemented by professionals who live and breathe logistics and offer unparalleled expertise in 3PL (Third Party Logistics), supply chain strategy, network design, and execution. www.neovialogistics.com
• Mechanical assembly of small to medium grade air compressor assemblies.
• Maintain documentation for work order processing and production.
• Assemble components as required on time and according to quality specifications.
• Identify improvement areas and effectively communicate ways to implement change.
• Other duties as required/assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
Additional Desired Qualifications
• Warehouse experience.
• Logistics experience.
Key Skills and Competencies
• Ability to read blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and bills of material.
• Ability to use mechanical tools and operate mobile equipment for product movement.
• Ability to work in a team environment is essential.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to understand and assemble mechanical and electrical components.
• Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
• Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from the floor.
• Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
Neovia Logistics Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Hit the Quick Apply Button to submit your resume today!