Posted on Jul. 28, 2017
Martin Marietta has a number of openings for Asphalt Laborer / Equipment Operator position in the Denver, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs areas.
Martin Marietta is a fantastic company to work for and make a career and a home. We offer outstanding wages and a benefits package that is outstanding in any industry and is listed below. This is a full time position within certain seasonal limits and Health Benefits year round.
• Medical, Prescription, Drug, Dental and Vision Health Benefits Continuation Year Round.
• Health Care Reimbursement Account
• Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
• Wellness Programs
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• 401(k) with Company matching
• Sickness and Accident - Short-Term Disability, Optional Long-Term Disability
• Employee Life Insurance
• Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
• Business Travel Accident Insurance
• Direct Deposit Payroll
• Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
• College Scholarship Program - for dependent children
• Matching Gift Program
• New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
Education requirements• High school diploma or GED
Experience requirements• Previous experience in aggregate plant maintenance, labor and operating heavy, off road construction equipment is preferred.
• Experience on Pavers, Rollers, Blades Loaders preferred.
Qualifications• Must be able to work extended shifts and weekends
• Must be 18 years or older and will be required to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
We are an EOE employer
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.