Posted on Jul. 31, 2017
At Loomis Armored US, our success is measured by the quality of our team, and that’s why we look for people who bring a winning attitude, who respect their teammates, and who take pride in a job well done.
We are looking for Driver/Armored Service Technicians for the Indianapolis, IN area.
Pay rate for Drivers starts at $12/hr and AST's $13 after training.
• Approximately 90%-95% of work is performed in the vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear) with constant vehicle and traffic noise.
• Possible exposure to gasoline/diesel fumes.
• Guard and Messenger is exposed to wet and dry conditions in extreme heat and/or cold.
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: Pay rate for Drivers starts at $12/hr and AST's $13 after training.
To apply please click on the “Apply” option to submit your contact information for immediate consideration.
Education requirementsHigh School or GED
Experience requirementsEntry Level-No experience necessary...we will train the right individuals for a great career with Loomis.
QualificationsPossession of valid driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
ResponsibilitiesGENERAL FUNCTIONS OF ATM (Technician)
• Responsible for the proper maintenance and servicing to all our ATM locations as either a Driver Guard or ATM Technician to include re-supplying, replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
• Install and de-install ATM machines including customer requests and proper procedures.
• Perform non-technical first line maintenance.
• Ability to operate, initialize and shelve Mas Hamilton locks
• Monitor and schedule First Line Maintenance (FLM) Technicians and service requests.
• Work in close cooperation with Managers, Supervisors, Billing Clerks, and Driver/Guards.
• Loading or unloading vehicle cargo weighing up to 50 pounds per item between 24 times daily up to 5 days per week.
• Professional and constant communication with customers.
• Accounting for and being responsible for transporting cargo to and from ATM.
• Sort individual cargo items by route.
Skills• Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests.
• Communicate verbally with customers, as well as by two-way radio to report emergencies, and upon approach to Loomis Company facility.
• Ability to perform repetitious heavy lifting and carrying of items by hand in an unrestricted manner for significant distances (several yards).
• Ability to push/pull dollies/carts load with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
• Possession of valid driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
• Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
• Ability to sign and record numbers by hand.
• Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
• Good attendance and punctuality.
• Ability to interact constantly with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
Work hoursFull-time - consisting of an average of 50 hours per week
• Full-time employees will be assigned to work a minimum of 5 days during a 7- day period.