Posted on Aug. 6, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Location The Residence at Waterford Crossing
Responsibilities The AREA RECRUITER, which will cover our North Indiana Division, including the Goshen, Kendallville, Milford, and South Bend IN area, provides recruiting support to health campuses in an assigned cluster market. Attracts and drives top talent from the marketplace to gain competitive advantage and promote the company's growth. Achieves staffing objectives by sourcing, screening and facilitating the full-cycle recruitment process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops, analyzes and drives employment marketing strategy addressing the unique needs in each market.
* Cultivates relationships and serves as a liaison between campus, students, and program leaders associated with clinical or internship programs.
* Develops relationships with leaders of referral sources including high schools, technical schools, colleges, universities, job training programs, workforce development and other community resources.
* Leads full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, pre hire assessment, interviewing and presenting the most qualified candidates for hiring managers for selection.
* Sources candidates via local community outreach, networking and college relationships. Solicits and pursues referrals from professional associations and internal referrals from our employees.
* Partners with area support teams and home office recruitment and social media/creative services teams to proactively develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need/opening.
* Collaborates with campus hiring leaders, AP/Payroll and Schedulers to identify staffing needs. Monitors Open Positions Reporting in KeyStats to anticipate and predict staffing needs for each campus, and validate priority needs. Anticipates and predicts low staffing levels and takes action to proactively hire qualified talent.
* Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and job boards to engage passive candidates and continuous engagement of quality candidates. Maintains applicants through the full-cycle of recruitment in the system.
* Trains campuses to develop competency in sourcing, behavioral interviewing, selection, and effective utilization of the company's Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and related recruitment resources.
* Leverages existing and recommends new recruitment programs and tools to attract the right candidate. This includes programs addressing employee benefits, perks, scholarship opportunities, bonus programs, and other competitive advantages offered by the company or campus.
* Partners with campus leaders and process owners to ensure the new hire experience is positive and reflective of the company's culture and standards from offer acceptance through onboarding.
* Occasional travel with overnight stay as necessary.
* Bachelors' degree in Business, Health Administration or Human Resources from an accredited college or university.
* Five (5) or more years' experience in healthcare recruitment (hospital, long term care or senior living recruitment experience preferred)
* Experience effectively utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems to manage recruitment process
* Experience in social media and web-based recruitment.
* Advanced computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-