Posted on Jul. 9, 2016
Hours: Monday - Friday 8a - 4:30p
This position is responsible for preparation, delivery, postings, and maintenance of Client Invoices and PNC Lockbox for the purpose of Accounts Receivable Collections. Other duties will be assigned by management.
* Maintain records by client on the proper preparation and delivery of Client Invoices
* Ability to adapt to different client fee methodologies to properly build and validate invoicing requirements
* Evaluate and complete Invoice Inbox requests made by internal and external clients as per SLA requirements
* Contact Client on as needed basis to inquire and collect past due balances
* Manage adjustments or changes needed on a per client basis and report to Supervisor as needed
AR PNC LOCKBOX
* Research and posting of daily PNC log payment to client AR Invoice balances
* Assist Revenue Central Supervisor as needed with posting/applying/researching Unapplied Cash from the PNC lockbox
* Record all actions in Salesforce
Work with Supervisor and Manager to supply any needed data for Accounting Reports.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain confidentiality of company business at all times.
* Adhere to prescribed polices and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct.
* Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the corporate Compliance program.
* Assist with other projects as assigned by management. Which can consist of but not limited to Posting payments, Preparation of deposits, NSF processing, Credit card processing, Daily activity balancing, Maintenance of incoming and outgoing mail
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field is preferred.
* Requires knowledge of accounting principles related to classifying, recording, and summarizing date and making computations to compile and keep financial records.
* Ability to effectively work and communicate with coworkers in a team environment.
* Ability to present oneself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
* Working knowledge of personal computers, especially MS Word and Excel.
* Demonstrate initiative and creativity in fulfilling job responsibilities.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment.
* Reliability of task completion and follow-up.
* Must be adaptable and flexible.
MINORITIES/FEMALES/DISABILITY/VETERANS; VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRACTOR