Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
This position is responsible to assist in the daily processing and posting of the Debtor Cash posting inbox and any associated adjustments pertaining to the accuracy of debtor accounts. In addition the position will require productivity management of department work output for accuracy and SLA deadlines.
* Assist and participate with cash/credit card posting of monies received via the cash posting inbox/mail, etc.
* Assist and participate in adjustment posting per Operations requests to secure proper balances to debtor accounts
* Assist with any requests needed to review payments or adjustments to debtor accounts
* Assist with organizing/distributing the work to ensure timely and thorough processing of all transactions reported
* Coordination of work actions needed by Supervisor/Manager to assist Accounting with any reporting needs
* Participate in accuracy reviews of department's work output to ensure proper processing as defined by SLA's
* .Record actions in salesforce per requirements
* Secondary job actions may assist with data entry as time allows
* Maintain confidentiality of company business at all times.
* Adhere to prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct.
* Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the corporate Compliance program.
Assist with other projects as assigned by management. Which can consist of but not limited to Posting payments, Preparation of deposits, NSF processing, Credit card processing, balance adjustment processing, daily balancing, Maintenance of incoming and outgoing mail
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Ability to effectively work and communicate with coworkers in a team environment.
* Ability to present oneself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
* Working knowledge of personal computers, especially MS Word and Excel.
* Demonstrate initiative and creativity in fulfilling job responsibilities.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment.
* Reliability of task completion and follow-up.
* Must be adaptable and flexible.
* Working knowledge of the Cash posting inbox process for Revenue Central
* Knowledge of CUBs payment posting, reversal and updating process.
MEDASSIST SOLUTIONS, LLC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF AGE (40 & OVER), RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED CLASS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS.