Posted on Mar. 15, 2017
Excellent Pay with Great Benefits!
• Associate of Science Degree in computer technology.
• Experience in data processing operations, computer software maintenance, analysis, programming or related work, or completion of a technical school curriculum in computer technology
• Must be able to speak, hear and read English.
• Must have access to reliable transportation to commute to and from work.
• Preferred certification in computer science technology.
• Native American preference is observed.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of graphic design software, familiar with healthcare software, (i.e. system in patient management, laboratory, radiology, dental, etc.)
•Knowledge of and experience with the maintenance and repair of end-user computer technology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Will be responsible for maintaining existing applications and will assist with IT and system vendors in the design, implementation, and maintenance of computer systems’ software and optical imaging software/equipment at the KTTT Community Health Center. Assist in providing software support and coordinating networking requirements with vendors, contractors and clinic staff.
Will train new and existing staff on the use of the applications.
Location: 4192 Rosita Valley Rd. Eagle Pass, TX 78852.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Flexibility: The employee may need to work nights, weekends, holidays and/or extended hours if required.
Traveling may be necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas
Employment in this position is at will, which means that employment may be terminated at any time by the employer or employee without cause or notice.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level or work being performed by people assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.