Posted on Oct. 19, 2016
Do you thrive off helping others and being awarded for strong performance? Are you the person everyone looks to for guidance and listens? Are you ready for a career and eager to learn? Then Sears wants you to join our team!
The Sears Member Service Organization is seeking energetic, goal-oriented, people experts who embrace the opportunity to strengthen their customer service and sales skills. Our Technical Specialists will be guiding people over the phone how to fix their various appliances and electronics. You must have patience (you know what it is like not getting something to work) and have previous experience in upsells in person or over the phone.
We have the benefits and guidance you crave!
• Set Schedules! I have to plan my life; don't you? We are hiring mid shifts at the moment and we are open weekends, but you will know what you are scheduled and can make plans outside of work!
• Training and Mentorship! Sears truly believes in the advisers we hire and love to help grow you in a new career.
• More $$ based on performance. We know you are ready to be the best and we want to award those who are motivated and working to hit their goals.
• Casual and FUN work environment! Come interview next week and see all the great events for Customer Service week...our class that is starting this Monday will have free nachos, popcorn, movie time (just celebrated May the 4th and watched The Force Awakens) and more! Customer service is not easy; we want your environment to be AWESOME!
• More comfortable in jeans than a dress or suit? So are we! Why be distracted by uncomfortable clothing; we want you focused on the job not your outfit.
• Associate discounts start you first date of hire and believe me we can't wait to shop for the holidays with all our discounts!
What do we ask in return?
• BE HERE - You can't develop if you aren't here for us to help you...you also can't earn more $$
• Able to work mid-shift. We are open until 9pm and are open on the weekends.
• Open to learning - We have advisers from a variety of backgrounds and what makes a person the MVP of their team is their ability to learn and willingness to embrace coaching
Classes are starting in November and we are interviewing Monday - Friday with limited availability! What is your next step?
To Apply, click the "QUICK APPLY" link NOW!
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled