Posted on May. 16, 2017
The Analytics SME and Solutions Leader is responsible for understanding the service needs of our clients and will drive initiatives that will improve the overall customer/client experience in order to maximize the value of utilizing Firstsource as a third party vendor. This position will work directly with our Fortune 500 clients, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and our Executive level management team to deliver market research analysis, client portfolios, and company performance analysis, maximizing profitability, increasing client satisfaction, and improving employee retention, growth, and training. The Analytics SME and Solutions leader should be a strategic thinker, an effective analyst, an excellent communicator and must demonstrate a strong ability to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders and execution partners.
* Identify and explore Data Analytics opportunities to develop business intelligence that will aid in revenue & productivity increases and/or a reduction in the costs of doing business.
* Partner with Sales and Marketing to fulfill prospective client requests with data analysis and market reviews with the objective of establishing and building an analytics business.
* Apply statistical, quantitative and analytical discovery techniques to reveal key insights and communicate them in a business context, to solve contemporary problems across multiple industries.
* Creates, recommends, and executes projects that will enhance company's strategic planning and achievement.
* Communicating and consulting with company and client Executives.
* Drives innovation in a dynamic work environment using analytics and data-driven decision making.
* Develop, manage, and implement projects, across multiple Fortune 500 clients, across multiple geographies.
* Collaborates with multi-functional, multi-location ensure client satisfaction; de-escalate situations through proactive communication and realigning project plans.
* Document the knowledge base of the team, convert finished projects into case studies, create data dictionaries and promote knowledge sharing.
* Create Data Analysis review for strategic development, technology & client requirements.
* Drive business recommendations and influence decisions at all levels of management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* An academic background in analytics - covering but not limited to - Linear & Logistic Regression, ANOVA, ARIMA, Clustering Algorithms, CART, CHAID, Time Series Modeling.
* Proven experience in building analytical solutions and delivering tangible solutions across multiple industries.
* Ability to convert solution ideas and analytics models into functional constructs.
* Proven experience in handling client engagements in designated markets.
* Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, and to present to stake-holders across multiple geographies, with compelling research and data driven presentations and reports.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES
* College degree required
* Experience with a variety of data analysis methods including:
* Price & Promotion, Market Basket, Store Group (test vs. control), Shopper Insights (Consumer Research), Campaign Analysis.
* Experience in Report development and analysis including:
* Sales Forecasting, Demand Forecasting, Propensity Models, Risk Models & Strategies, Customer Segmentation.
* Basic knowledge or familiarity of Business Intelligence type and write; reach with hands and arms; and speak or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
* Sitting for long periods
* Repetitive hand/finger motion (using keyboard)
* Stressful Situations with time constraints
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Firstsource Group USA, INC. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 & over), race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class in accordance with applicable law.