Posted on Sep. 24, 2016
ANALYST (SQL DEVELOPMENT ability to coherently interact with various departments and levels of management
* Fully access and understand data sources for use in analysis including but not limited to EDW, Unica, SPSS, CRM, COGNOS, and other systems within the company
* Strong data mining skills and the ability to apply intuition to results
* Disciplined, analytical but creative thinker and problem solver
* Strong attention to detail
* Advanced Excel skills
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlinesSelf motivated; self starter
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* 6+ years of experience in marketing analysis, SQL development of queries/sequences, forecasting and predictive modeling, campaign management and customer base analysis
* Proficiency in Business Intelligence tools for customer & campaign reporting and analysis.
* Experience with Unica and/or Cognos a plus
* Master's Degree
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO BE A TEAM MEMBER WITH HILTON GRAND VACATIONS?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club(R) and The Hilton Club(R), providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.