Posted on Apr. 27, 2018
Ammo Equipment Technician
Baker Hughes, a GE company is the world’s first and only full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Because of rapid growth we have an immediate need for Ammo Equipment Technicians to work in our Permian Basin operations. These positions will work out of our location in Midland TX.
• Competitive Wages
• Full Benefits
• Plus much more
• Ability to read drawing.
• Maintain shop equipment.
• Work to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices
• The work is performed using common hand tool
• Have the ability to read scales to ensure correct measurements
• Input information into workspace to ensure traceability
• May perform administrative and inventory work
• Basic computer skills
• Work within BHGE Health and Safety rules and guidelines
• This is a 2nd shift position: Monday – Friday starting at 4:00 pm – 1:00am, and flexible with working overtime as needed
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Minimum two years of related experience in a coating shop for ALS
• Working knowledge of Crane and common hand tools.
• Strong housekeeping ability in order to maintain cleanliness of shop.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations required
• Good mechanical aptitude and basic computer skills required
• Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes required
• Will be required to remain on call for after hours or weekend work
• Ability to work efficiently in teams required
• Ability to communicate effectively in a courteous manner required
• Ability to work 2nd shift, Monday – Friday starting at 4:00 pm – 1:00am, and flexible with working overtime as needed
• Ability to work an “on call” rotating weekend schedule as needed
• Any experience in oil field equipment preparation preferred
• Knowledge of blasting and coating machines.
• Experience with Artificial Lift tools
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law