Posted on Oct. 5, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Willows at East Lansing
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a state of the art, innovative senior living campus with an opportunity available for a dynamic individual to join our management team as our LEGACY NEIGHBORHOOD DIRECTOR (I.E. MEMORY CARE DIRECTOR / ALZHEIMER\'S CARE DIRECTOr). Our goal is to create Inspired Living environments for our residents and communities.
We are looking for a vibrant, creative thinker who leads by example and accepts nothing short of excellence in providing the highest quality of life to our residents. This leadership position is responsible for leading an innovative, free-standing Assisted Living dementia care neighborhood.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ALZHEIMER\'S DIRECTOR:
* Organize, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operation of the Legacy (dementia) neighborhood
* Lead and facilitate daily Memory Care programming and activities
* Maintain a homelike dementia-friendly environment for our residents
* Lead and train Legacy team members and oversee a multi-disciplinary team
* Guide and educate team members on non-pharmacological interventions that enhance residents' independence and satisfaction
* Ensure that documentation adheres to best practices and regulations
* Effectively establish and maintain relationships with our residents' family members, area Alzheimer's advocacy groups and other campus team members
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Bachelor's degree in Recreational Therapy, Social Work, or related human service field
* Prior management experience in a Licensed Health Facility, Assisted Living or Long-Term Care setting
* Other individuals who do not hold degrees in Recreational Therapy or Social Work may be considered based on leadership experience
* Must love serving the elderly and their families along their dementia journey
* Must demonstrate compassion, patience, tact and enthusiasm
* Must have the ability to coordinate a variety of tasks simultaneously
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-