Posted on Nov. 22, 2016 2016-11-22T04:09:26-0500
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Covered Bridge Health Campus
Responsibilities We are a dynamic, innovative senior living campus with an opportunity available for a compassionate individual to join our management team as LEGACY LANE COORDINATOR / MEMORY CARE COORDINATOR / ALZHEIMER\'S & DEMENTIA CARE COORDINATOR.
In our next Legacy Lane Coordinator / Memory Care Coordinator / Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Coordinator, we are looking for someone who will lead by example on a daily basis and will accept nothing short of excellence in providing services to our residents and their families.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ALZHEIMER\'S COORDINATOR:
* Leading an innovative, free-standing Assisted Living Dementia Care neighborhood
* Leading daily Memory Care programming
* Maintaining a dementia-friendly environment for our residents
* Leading and training other Legacy Lane team members
* Human resource responsibilities
* Multi-disciplinary oversight
* Communicating with resident family members
* Maintaining relationships with area Alzheimer's advocacy groups
* Working with other campus team members to ensure the highest quality of life for our residents
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Bachelor's degree in Recreational Therapy, Social Work, or related human service field
* Prior experience as a Licensed Health Facility Administrator, Assisted Living Administrator, or other management position preferred
* Other individuals who do not hold degrees in Recreational Therapy or Social Work may be considered based on leadership experience and vibrant personality
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-