Posted on Jan. 5, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Tinsley Group/Tinsley Family Concessions is currently accepting resumes for restaurant manager positions in Louisville, Kentucky for the Chili's Airport Location. This is your opportunity to join an organization that operates the best and most exciting portfolio of internationally-known brands and regional favorite casual dining restaurants.
Restaurant Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
• Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
• Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
• Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
• Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, regional, and national magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
• Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Restaurant Manager Skills and Qualifications:
People Management, Planning, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Verbal Communication
Please submit your interest and resume through the Apply link.