Posted on Mar. 29, 2018
• Responsible for all facets of daily hot food production including presentations for airlines
• Ensure compliance with airline specifications, personal hygiene & food handling procedures
• Assist in departmental scheduling and control of hours and food cost
• Assist in the development and training of employees
• Assist in maintaining a good relationship between the departments
• Other duties as assigned
• 5 years Cook experience with a minimum of 2 years as a Lead Cooking high volume cooking institution / airline catering.
• Experience with multi-airlines international customers preferred
• Experience in Kosher food preparation / Cooking
• Ability to lead & supervise employees
• Ability to read, speak and write English
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not necessary
Click "Apply Now" to send your resume for consideration.