Posted on Jul. 7, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Meet our Hiring Managers in person
Visit us on July 11th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Click Apply now for the location address
Company: American Residential Services
Attention HVAC Service Technicians!
ARS has an immediate opening for experienced HVAC technicians, primarily focused on residential heating and air conditioning.
Our company has dedicated itself to residential service/installation AND we have partnered with the largest home improvement store in the World (HD). This has allowed us to grow and focus on what matters the most, our customers. High level of service, workmanship and pride is what keeps us moving. Learn how our management, office staff and technicians can help you become more successful and excel in your trade.
Raise your level of service and be part of a team environment!
• As a Service Technician for ARS, you will enjoy:
• Working for a Company with a National Presence
• Six Figure Income Potential
• Company vehicle, cell phone
• Regular technical and product training to enhance your skills
• A steady flow of work
• Medical, Dental, Vision, paid Life Insurance and 401K plans
• Day Care Discounts
• Fast-Track into management for qualified candidates
• Advancement Opportunities with no salary caps
If you want to maximize your earnings and career growth apply now!
• A minimum of two years of experience in residential HVAC services.
• A high school diploma or GED.
• EPA Certificate.
• Valid driver's license and good communications skills.
• Requires the ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
• Must be able to use body members to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects of up to 50 pounds to include ductwork, furnaces or materials.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
ARS-Atlas Trillo is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please click 'Apply' for location or submit a resume.