at Job News
Posted on Mar. 14, 2018
Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance, Health Insurance
Job News USA is looking for a dynamic sales professional to join our growing Tampa Regional Hub Office and market into the South Florida market.
Job News is a multi-media recruitment advertising company with operations across the USA and our Tampa operation is one of our most progressive, leading edge offices.
You will be responsible for selling recruitment advertising campaigns through Digital, Job Fair, Broadcast (TV/Radio), print and social media both into the South Florida market and nationwide.
Your Success Will Be Rewarded:
• This exciting opportunity comes with a base salary and a strong commission package.
On Plan, First Year Reps can expect to make $40,000 to $50,000 Year One.
Year two and up, the expected income is $70,000 - $100,000.
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Professional Work Environment
• Paid Holidays
Our office is in the Westshore area of Tampa and this position will offer you the opportunity to market all of South Florida, together with both regional and national needs.
Job News USA is a total recruitment advertising solution in all forms of media across the United States including web, job fairs, broadcast, print, billboards, job aggregators, social media and more. Our focus is on helping local employers and employees connect through digital, broadcast and print media offerings, as well as our industry leading job fair events.
We're looking for winners who want to make a difference and achieve great things.
E-mail your resume today!
Experience requirements• Our successful candidate will require at least 2 years of sales experience, ideally in advertising field
• We look for passionate, highly motivated, determined, money motivated and highly talented sales professionals
• Must possess the ability to effectively market the value of our outstanding suite of products.
• Must be computer savvy
• Must possess strong presentation skills
• Must have a great work ethic and self-motivation
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have strong relationship building skills
Responsibilities• Prospect new clients through phone, email and in person marketing.
• Develop existing clients
• Successfully complete Key Activity requirements on a weekly basis
• Communicate with Corporate support staff, to build successful campaigns for our clients