Posted on Sep. 12, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
With minimal supervision, performs maintenance activities related to maintaining the buildings, building systems, equipment, appliances and grounds at Mainsail Property Management sites.
Education requirementsMinimum education required for competent performance:
High school graduate.
Experience requirementsMinimum experience (number of months/years and type of work experience beyond formal education):
Three years experience. Experience in facilities maintenance and proficient skills in plumbing, electricity, heating, ventilating and air conditioning.
QualificationsHolds refrigerant transition and recovery certification. Formal training in basic electrical, motor controls and air conditioning and heating.
Responsibilities1. With minimal supervision, works from blueprints, sketches or verbal descriptions and plans sequence of operations to repair equipment and maintain the facilities.
2. With minimal supervision, lays out, constructs or fabricates, maintains and repairs all controls and equipment related to building services, air conditioning, heating and plumbing.
3. Operating/repairing air conditioning and heating equipment.
4. Operating/repairing electrical, plumbing and other mechanical equipment.
5. Cleaning and repairs to interior and exterior of buildings.
6. Changing and repairing wallpaper, painting, and carpet.
7. Keeps assigned equipment and work areas clean and orderly.
8. Drives company vehicles and golf carts responsibly.
9. Will pick up grounds as required.
10. Will work after hours on call, monitoring phone calls, responding to emergency calls at the buildings we manage.
11. All other duties required to keep Mainsail Corporate staff and building tenants comfortable and able to do their jobs.
SkillsMust have valid Florida Driver’s license.
Work hoursVaried work hours.